The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts RBI Assistant Exam annually to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant in various branches and sub-branches of RBI. The RBI Assistant Prelims Examination was conducted on February 14th and 15th, 2020.
The RBI Assistant Admit Card for Prelims Examination was released on 3rd February 2020.
As per the official notification, the RBI Assistant Mains Examination is expected to be conducted on 28th March 2020. Candidates are advised to check the official website of RBI for any change in the exam dates.
How to download RBI Assistant Admit Card?
The Reserve Bank of India releases the RBI Assistant Admit Card one week prior to the exam date. Candidates appearing for the RBI Assistant Exam can download the admit card from the official website.
The RBI Assistant Admit Card for Mains Examination is expected to be released on 10th March 2020.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card:
- Visit the official site of RBI (https://www.rbi.org.in/).
- Go to the current vacancies link and open the download admit card link.
- Candidates can log in using the registration number and password that was provided during the RBI Assistant Online Application.
- After entering the correct credentials, the candidates are redirected to the admit card window.
- Download the RBI Assistant Admit card and carry a printout of the same to the exam centre.
The RBI Assistant Admit Card is an important document for the RBI Exams. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring it to the exam venue. Candidates failing to bring their RBI Assistant Admit Card will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall.
Details on RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card
The RBI Assistant Admit Card is a mandatory document that contains all the basic information related to the RBI Assistant Exam.
Given below are the important details that are present on the RBI Assistant Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- RBI Assistant Examination Venue
Apart from the above-mentioned details, there is a section for thumb impression and signature that is meant to be taken in front of the examiner.
Candidates are also advised to carry the following important documents along with the RBI Assistant Admit Card for the verification process:
- A recent passport size photo.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.
General Instructions for RBI Assistant Admit Card
Candidates who clear the RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 exam will be called for the RBI Assistant Mains Examination. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions to meet the general eligibility criteria for the RBI Assistant Mains Exams:
- Candidates are advised to carry their respective admit card on the day of the examination, failing which, they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must download the RBI Assistant admit cards at least 7 days prior to the examination.
- The name and date of birth mentioned in the admit card should match with the name and date of birth mentioned in the candidate’s ID card.
Since there are hardly a few days left for the RBI Assistant Mains, candidates should kick start their preparation soon. Candidates must, therefore, start their revision and make sure they give their best in the exam.